How I Buy Best Projector ? (Pocket-mini Projectors)
In this series of articles, we will raise our customers' awareness about choosing a projector suitable for their requirements.
Before we start, be sure not hesitate to contact with us if you have any questions about projector .
- Pocket Projectors:
Pocket projectors or mini projector are ultra-portable, some not much larger than a smartphone, some resembling miniaturized multimedia projectors.
It usually comes with the Android operating system, with the ability to install some of the applications you want.
They are best seen as a substitute for a computer monitor or small TV you can take with you. Since they typically use LED lamps to avoid high power consumption and bulky cooling systems, what they give you in portability they sacrifice in image size but for the sake of comparison, Pico projectors typically range from 25 to 1500 ANSI lumens, whereas decent multimedia projectors start at 2500 lumens.
They also tend to lack optical zoom, meaning you will need to be flexible with your projector placement to achieve the desired image size.
- XGIMI Mogo Pro Android Smart Full HD 1080P Portable DLP Projector (Global Version) BUY FROM HERE
- Xiaomi Mi Wanbo T2 Series Portable Mini Pico Android Smart LCD Projector BUY FROM HERE
- JmGO N7 Mini Portable LED Wireless/WIFI Android Projector BUY FROM HERE
- ViviFocus VS7-4G Mini Portable Android 4G Smart Pico Projector (With Built-In Battery) BUY FROM HERE
- Acer C202i Portable LED DLP WIFI / Wireless Projector BUY FROM HERE